Truro Birth Certificate Replacement
No one likes standing in a queue. Order your Truro Birth Certificate Replacement the smart way, online at UK Birth Certificates. With our fast application form, your replacement certificate is treated as a priority as soon as we receive your order. We guarantee we would not make the process easier, faster or stress-free.
Certified birth certificate
When you obtain a birth certificate copy from UK Birth Certificates, your document is suitable for all legal use. So if there is anything such as a passport application, licence application etc. you need birth certificate identification for, you can use it as a genuine certified copy of your original certificate.
Quick Service and Delivery
We know when you apply for a Truro Birth Certificate Replacement you require it for something important. Some customers need it urgently. Others have plenty of time before they require it. So we offer three service levels, so you only pay for the level of turnaround you need. Also, with many agencies, one small mistake may cause delays or even the cancellation of your order. If we come across a glitch, we can access official databases and can generally resolve it in-house and without delays. If there is an issue we can’t solve, we shall contact you as soon as we become aware of it. More importantly, we don’t charge extra for that service.
Royal Mail delivers all our certificates, and you will receive the document within the timescales quoted for each service level. Where we can despatch an order ahead of the quoted timetable, we will always do so to ensure you receive your document ahead of schedule. For priority orders, we use Royal Mail special delivery signed for service. So if you are in a rush and need your Replacement Birth Certificate fast, we make sure it happens.
What do we need from you?
As can be seen below, when we say we have made the process streamlined and simple, we meant it. All we require as a minimum to locate an entry is:
- Place of birth – Truro or the surrounding area
- Full name at birth including all middle names
- Full date of birth for those born within the last 50 years, if over 50 years ago the year will suffice
- Mothers full name including all middle names
- Fathers full name if named on the certificate at the time of registration including all middle names
What information does your Certificate Duplicate show?
Your full certificate copy contains the following information:
- Your birth name as well your gender at the time of birth
- Your mothers detail current at the time of birth as well as her maiden name
- The location of your birth (Truro or nearby area)
- Your father’s full name if it supplied at the time of your birth
How much does a Truro Birth Certificate Replacement Cost?
Read our Service level prices so you can choose what level you need.