The passing of one you love is a traumatic emotional time. We understand this. As such, we have made applying for a Certificate of Death as painless as possible. You will need a copy of the Manchester Death certificate if seeking to claim life insurance benefits, change details on joint bank accounts or loans as well as to apply for pensions.
A death must be registered at the local registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages within 5 days except in cases where the death is referred to the coroner. To register, you take the documentation provided by the doctor, such as the medical certificate outlining the cause of death. After you register the death, you are provided with a death certificate which allows you to proceed with the funeral. Being such a stressful time, you may end up like hundreds of others, having lost the death certificate. If this is the case, don’t start worrying yourself. We can organise a replacement Manchester Death Certificate quickly.
Why order through UK Certificates?
- Over 10 years online solely specialising in replacement certificates
- All certificates are government-issued and certified.
- Use the death certificate for all legal matters
- Friendly polite customer support team
- We check and cross-reference all details you provide to ensure nothing holds up your application.
- Three different service levels – pay only for the priority you require the certificate.
- Standard Service level – sent from us within 10 working days £39.95
- Standard Plus Service level – sent from us within 5 working days £64.95
- Priority Service level – sent within 1-2 working days by overnight express £89.95