Gloucester Birth Certificate Replacement
Have you lost your original birth certificate? Do you need a Gloucester Birth Certificate Replacement in a hurry? Here at Uk Birth Certificates that’s what we specialise in. You can order your Replacement Birth certificate online in a fast, simple and also easy application. No hassles, no headaches.
We also offer an Apostille Stamp service. Simply select this as you progress through your application.
Legally Certified Birth Certificate
We supply you with a legally certified official Gloucester Birth Certificate Replacement. This document is suitable for all legal as well as private use. Being a fully certified document, it is a guaranteed copy of your Original Gloucester Birth Certificate. It can be used for:
- Passport Application
- Drivers Licence application
- Legal Purposes
- Finance and also loan identification
- Banking and insurance identification
Fast Prompt Service
We understand you need it fast as well as for an important reason. Therefore we offer three service levels so you can choose how fast the turnaround is. With some agencies, one mistake at the beginning can cause delays or even the cancellation of your order. If we come across an error in your application we can generally correct in it house by cross-matching data with official databases. If not we shall contact you pronto so as to avoid delays. Even better, we cover that level of extra service fully in our fees.
Delivery of your Duplicate Birth Certificate
Royal Mail is used for deliveries. As such you will receive the document within the timescales quoted. If we can send the certificate ahead of the quoted timetable, we will always do so. For priority orders, we use Royal Mail special delivery signed for service.
Simple, fast replacement birth certificate
We have made the ordering of your Replacement birth certificate streamlined and also so simple. All we require as a minimum to locate an entry is:
- Place of birth – Gloucester or surrounding areas
- Full legal name at birth including all middle names
- Full date of birth for those born within the last 50 years, if over 50 years ago the year will suffice
- Mothers full name including all middle names
- Fathers full name if named on the certificate at the time of registration including all middle names
What is shown on your Full Birth Certificate?
- Your full name at the time of birth
- Your gender at the time of birth
- Mothers details current at the time of birth
- Mothers maiden name
- Fathers details if registered